Tuesday, September 27, 2011

::Tuesday's Tea with Me::



Oh what a beautiful morning! The fresh air is spilling in, and I've got a nice cup of tea warming my hands. I've been trying to take time through the week to take in all the beauty of the central coast. I know I've said this before, but we truly live in one of the most beautiful regions of the world.

Alright I know I know, I look like I have a confession. I do. Ready? I did it. I let go of the rope. So far I haven't hit a bottom so I'm not dead yet. But it's only been a couple days. Maybe it's just a long fall. 

I told a friend the other day that my life has become an oxymoron. "Striving to Relax." Lol. When it's painful to relax you know you have a problem. I'm going to do this without the help of distractions or drinks, or what have you. I'm going to do it in my spirit. I'm going to have faith. Hopefully the faith comes soon because it hasn't yet arrived yet. Good thing I kept the receipt.

Anyway, that's where I find myself this morning, and I think it's very humorous. I just keep picturing the child in the pool for his swimming lessons, who is afraid to float on the water and keeps jerking up. I totally can't float yet, but I'll get the hang of it. :)

No comments: