Saturday, August 4, 2012

Family Vacation: Lake Almanor


We recently spent a week at the lake for our annual family vacation. Every year the whole family, minus a few, travels to Northern California to bask in the sun and rest in the serenity of nature. In recent years it has been a joy to spectate as a new generation of Goughs begin to display those character traits so prevalent in the group. 
The stories that we walk away with are what life is all about. Sharing and being who we are, without fear of reproach. I thoroughly enjoy watching my family members demonstrate time and again those personality traits that I have come to so enjoy and appreciate in myself.

I have such a treasure in this family I was blessed with.
-Jenna Jill





























2 comments:

Cristine said...

What a blessing that your family can all gather together and grow with new experiences each year. Jordan looks like a kid having a blast on the big tube! Beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Love these pics Jenna ~ thanks for sharing! You are a great bunch~ : )
Mary