Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our version of children...

I hear... that having children makes you less selfish, more patient, forces you to grow in ways you never have, and all that good stuff. Well we don't have kids, but we do have kitties. Kitties that like to pee on things. And it has forced me to grow tremendously. TREMENDOUSLY. And now I have a partner along for the ride as well.

Sydney has decided to start peeing and pooping around the house. Not so funny when you are on your way out the door to work. This is the 4th or 5th time she's done this lately and today I was running behind so Alistair (who has gained quite a bit of experience in cat rearing) decided to handle the situation.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a quick breakfast before heading out the door and I stopped dead in my tracks. Huh... Here I was spreading every comforter and sheet out over the floor trying to spray the pee stains out before washing. Al just draped them one by one over the door.
How come I never thought of that?

No comments: