Monday, January 10, 2011

A Weekend to Ourselves


Alistair asked me if I wanted to go for a drive on Saturday. I love when he does that.
Look what fun we had. First we pulled off the road in Los Alamos and happened upon the coolest antique shop ever.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I saw all the jadeite.

Pink hobnail milk glass sherbert set.
Seriously??? I had to be dragged away.



Ooo... a gun.

A real arrow from Kenya. It looked very dangerous. Alistair was gettin' a little crazy with it. I had to get out of the way.


When we finally emerged from the antique shop we decided to continue down the road to Los Olivos. We sat down and enjoyed our favorite coffee shop. I relished the chance to relax with a cup of Joe at someplace other than Starbucks.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure that is the same one we went to last month. LOVE IT!!

Jenna Jill said...

Oh I was wondering. We should go on a double date there and get some flatbread pizza. :)

Jenna Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.