Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Stroll Through the Neighborhood

Come on! I am so excited. I took the day off from work today and I can't wait to share my little adventure with you. One of my most pleasant pastimes is to stroll through delectable neighborhoods and soak up all the quaintness of the little homes therein.

I chose my ultimate favorite, a local neighborhood, for its abundance of sophisticated and enchanting cottages. I've been meaning to bring you guys along for sometime now, and I finally have the chance. Ooo... it's going to be grand I just know it.






Sometimes I truly get dizzy from turning my head every which way in an attempt to take in all the inspirational sights.

The best remedy for such a torrent of ideas is to pull over and purchase a 50¢ cup of lemonade prepared by the hands of adorable children.
Ah. I feel refreshed. How about you?


Check out the blue mail drop off. Is that awesome or what? I totally want one of those on my street corner some day.



Until next time my friends...
Find something that inspires you and dip your feet in.

2 comments:

Meghan Elaine said...

These look like post cards :) I love the way you capture what you love Jenna.

Anonymous said...

Awww thank you Meghan. That really encouraged me. :-)