Tuesday, October 18, 2011

::Tuesday's Tea With Me::


Sooo... I've been in a fog lately. I pulled out my iPhone and used the compass unfortunately that didn't seem to give my life direction either. So I have been mentally sitting and waiting. Then this morning as I sat feeling miserable I thought, "Well maybe I am thinking of this whole fog thing all wrong. Maybe I shouldn't see it has a heavy dark cloud in which I am stuck without control, but MAYBE I could get to a place where I see it as more of a playpen." You know like those pack-N-plays that they put babies in? 

How many times have I wished that I could be childlike and worry free. Remember the days when your greatest concerned was how much longer you could stay in the sand box before mom called you in for dinner? Maybe I'm just in the sandbox. Maybe I don't need to worry about how its all going to work out or what direction I'm headed. Did I just SAY that? Who is this typing? I think I'm having an out of body experience. Lol. 

Attempt at not worrying and letting go of the whole notion that I need to see what I'm doing and where I'm going... coming right up.

I mean look at Kia. You think she worries about if I've got enough cat food? She trusts me. Ohhh I see... It is her trust that eliminates anxiety. Apparently they are directly tied. Does anyone know of a switch that you can flip to turn the trust on? Cuz I am sick of worrying about tomorrow.

No comments: