Tuesday, October 25, 2011

::Tuesday's Tea With Me::


If you could have been born in any time of history to any race or family what would you choose?
I would want to be a Native American Indian princess. :) I really think I would have enjoyed running around in animal skins and exploring mother earth. Minus the whole exposure to the elements factor, I'm sure I would have greatly enjoyed being outdoors and not being confined to buildings all the time. And not having to clock in and clock out all the time. What is with our whole clock deal? Like do I really have to "take a minute." Or can I have a "moment" please! Like if I'm supposed to be there at 5pm. You know that is only a 60 second window right? Golly.

Anyway, those thoughts just randomly popped in my head as I was pining for autumn leaves and the smell of fresh rain. I know I'm born and bred Californian, but maybe weather makes us feel more alive. Like maybe seasons help people pace themselves and live in rhythm with Earth's heart beat. With God's heart beat. 

Anywhoo, come out on the patio with me and we can sip tea and dream about being Indians.  


No comments: