Saturday, April 21, 2012

Puppy Update: 6 weeks


 A lot has happened with the puppies since our last update. The breeder came and made her selection. She chose "Large Marge" which is the girl with the aqua-blue collar. I'm sure she is very grateful to be renamed "Bay's Baby." I'm not sure any of these names have actually been finalized but at present the puppies are being called the following:


    Aqua-Blue:    Bay's Baby aka "Baby"
        Black:    Blackstone's Kingdom of Glory aka "King"
       Yellow:    Blackstone's Lily of the Valley aka "Lily"
       Purple:    Bay's Sky of Glory aka "Sky" 
             (Purple now has a pink camo collar with a pink heart)
        Brown:    Sir Remington


I don't believe the others have been named yet. I'm secretly hoping that we can't sell one and I have to keep him. Of course my parents are keeping King but I'd like to keep green if I could. I just love him. $1200 and he's yours. Any takers?
       












No comments: