Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wild at Heart


Today was the most beautiful day. The weather was lovely and I spent practically all afternoon pretending I was an Indian. If you tread lightly here you can meet all kinds of little forest creatures. I can't pinpoint what is it that I love so much about being in the wild but I know that my soul comes to life as I take in the fresh smells and feel the fresh breeze brush across my skin. I love to discover all the little goodies God has tucked into each day here. I think even the deer are getting used to me, as they are letting me come much closer these days. Either that or I have become quieter. This is where I come to center myself. To hear my own thoughts. To simply do some existing. "Produce produce produce," the world says. But I refuse to be told how to live. I want to live intentionally.


















No comments: