Wednesday, March 21, 2012

:: Tuesday's Tea With Me ::

Good Morning! 
I decided to go for a hike yesterday and I thought I would share my photos with you. It was so peaceful and serene. From that tree I could look out over the entire city. Every time I hike up that hill, I wonder why I ever come back down. Ha ha.... It's just so "not stressful." What is with all this anxiety we suffer from?

 Lord God, please teach us to trust you. Create circumstances in our lives that give us the opportunity to rely on you. Give us the strength to endure the discomfort in order to gain inner peace. Help us to place our faith in a living God rather than our own limited might. Amen.

Have a wonderful week friends. And just an FYI it is looking like a great time to pull out your hiking boots. Hiking season in IN!



No comments: