Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Sanctuary


Today I decided that I would share with you, my most favorite place on Earth. I'm convinced this is where rainbows are born. And I have found much more than a pot of gold here. Each time I arrive I seem to discover a new portion of myself. I stumbled upon this serene little haven a couple of years ago and it has been my sanctuary ever since. 


I lay beneath these pepper trees and breathe deeply, hour after hour. Shoot I layed there so long a gopher popped up right next to me this afternoon. 


Where is your spot? Do you have a special place to rest your soul? May this inspire you to seek out your own sacred places where you can be with your Self and spend time with your creator. He eagerly awaits your arrival. 
















TIP: Scroll to the bottom of this page and hit pause on the Christmas music before playing this video.

No comments: