Tuesday, December 6, 2011

::Tuesday's Tea With Me::


First off this morning, I must confess... I opted for Hot Cocoa! And it is sooo... delectable. Secondly I must confess again, I purchased myself a little present. I ordered these jadeite bowls.(below) I have been enjoying them all weekend. I fear I am far to excited about these little bowls. Who gets excited about bowls? Me apparently. Because these are not just any bowls, they are pretty bowls. :-) So far they have been perfect for oatmeal, applesauce, and to sit and look at. LOL. Okay now that we got that out of the way....

How was your Monday?

Well, whether good or bad it is now Tuesday and I have been looking forward to chatting with you. So glad you came over. And here's something to take with you on your way into the week: A smile speaks all languages.

    "A Smile is Cheer to you and me. 
            The cost is nothing --it's given free.  

     It comforts the weary -- gladdens the sad. 
     Consoles those in trouble - good or bad. 
     To rich or poor -- beggar or thief. 
     It's free to all of any belief. 
     A natural gesture of young and old. 
     Cheers on the faint -- disarms the bold. 
     Unlike most blessings for which we pray. 
     It's one thing we keep when we give it away."






No comments: