Tuesday, February 7, 2012

:: Tuesday's Tea With Me ::



Doesn't this look like the perfect home to be invited over for tea? I saw this gem in the middle of a very unassuming neighborhood and was just delighted by its charm. Let's pretend we're on a porch swing watching some crazy lady pull up with a camera a take a picture. 


The weather has been rather warm. Perhaps we should have some lemonade instead? Help yourself the picker is in the fridge. 


So this week I have been taking a little poll. I have been trying to define the word "honor." I realized on my way to church last week that I don't really have a very good understanding of this word. I'm trying to wrap my mind around what it looks like in verb form. The following is what I was able to come up with so far... and admittedly it's not much. I'm not sure I really understand honor at all. 


Honor is doing something for someone, even though you don't have to. Which is different from slavery. It is a willful choice to do what is asked, despite your knowledge that you are free not to.


Any additional thoughts?

No comments: