Sunday, February 5, 2012

Girl of the Limberlost


When I was young my mom used to order these G rated videos from I have no idea where. But they were good wholesome movies with lovely stories and lessons within.

There was one that I especially loved and I would watch it over and over. It was called "The Girl of the Limberlost." It is the story of a young girl who loves the forest. She finds a refuge in the shade of age old oaks and soft green mosses. A tangible safety and solitude within.

So today I was Jenna of the Limberlost.

2 comments:

Cristine said...

The lengths a mom will go for her children. It is good to hear that our efforts are appreciated. Your mom certainly put you and Jordan as priorities, beautiful photos, stay safe as you explore and enjoy.

Jenna Jill said...

Lol. Isn't that funny Cris? I think it was good for our little developing minds. Apparently it had an impact.