Tuesday, September 13, 2011

::Tuesday's Tea with Me::


Sorry I missed you guys last week. It's been quite an eventful month so far. So watcha been up to? Oh really that sounds neat. Oh me? Ohhh... I've just been trying to jump off a cliff. Lol. No really. Yes I am totally serious. Have you ever felt like you were supposed to do something, but you couldn't see the next step so you didn't want to make the decision to leave the comfortable place you were at, if you didn't know there would be another comfortable place to go? 
Maybe I'm making this sound more complicated, but I realized this morning. The bible challenges people to walk my faith. And then it has this little part afterwards that says, "AND NOT BY SIGHT." Oh. Right. Uhhh... I have an idea, how about you show me the next step, AND I get credit for my paper on faith? Oh. This is real life and not college. Hmmmm... Sooo... I have to DO it then to get credit. This totally sucks. Lol. 



No comments: