Monday, November 28, 2011

Fall Adventures


I was so excited. I went out for a walk  while we were up in San Francisco for the weekend. I was hoping I'd discover something cool. Well... off in the distance I could see this train tunnel in the side of a hill. I thought, "Hmmm... how can I get to that?" So I borrowed my mom's car and did some investigating. I drove around and attempted to get as close as possible. It involved some trespassing, hiking, and climbing, but I FOUND it. One of my mottos is to "dress for the occasion." Well, I was not dressed for the occasion, not this one anyway. I was dress for Thanksgiving dinner but oh well. 

It was slippery in my dress and boots. But worth it. The one thing, was that people from the freeway could see me and they were honking at me. I decided to believe they were honking to wave at me and not to tell me I looked ridiculous in my formal Thanksgiving attire hiking up the side of a mountain and climbing onto a set of train tracks. :)







No comments: