Tuesday, November 8, 2011

::Tuesday's Tea With Me::

Good Morning Friends! Help yourself to those new chocolate dipped oat cookies from Trader Joe's. Mmm... 

Okay the quote for this morning is... 
"People tend to think that their circumstances determine the quality of their lives. So they pour their energy into trying to control those situations. This causes them to feel happy when things are going well and sad or frustrated when things don't turn out as they'd hoped. "
Guess what I discovered this year? It is an option, there is an option... to be content in any and every situation. And I don't mean happy all the time. That's just fake. Lol.

What if there are limits to the amount of control we have over our lives? What if... there is a governor on our free will? A place where free will and destiny intersect. A place where man ends and God brings up the slack. Can we accept that we are human and He is God? I'm assuming that the definition of God is self explanatory but I think we forget sometimes. I believe that I am limited and He is not. I believe in miracles, I believe in Him. But God help me to TRUST you. Help me to put hands and feet to what I believe.


3 comments:

Cristine said...

Amen Jenna...nice to have tea with your this morning! So proud of how you put your trust in the Lord and lean on him.

Amy said...

This reminds me of a cool movie I just watched...have you seen the Adjustment Bureau yet?

Jenna Jill said...

Awww..... THANK YOU Cris! @ Amy I am writing that down right now. Never heard of it. Ooo... I'm excited!