Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Stitch In Time
































I pulled out my needles this afternoon. My knitting needles that is. I was wondering when the itch to knit was going to hit. Uh oh. Did you hear that? So here I sit, in a room warmly lit, piecing together pillows bit by bit. I better stop or this threatens to get corny. 

This is my favorite season. I just love the coziness. For some reason it causes images to flit about in my mind of a haven from the freezing temperatures. Something like Mr. Tumnus' cottage in the woods. California is hardly a Narnia, but let's just use our imagination. Maybe I'll pull out the can of spray on snow. LOL.

I was at the craft store picking up this yarn and they had packages of scented pine cones. I LOVE those things they always smell so good. Gonna have to pick one of those up on my next trip.

Anywhoo, what was my point? Oh my point was... I made this cream pillow cover (photo above) a few years back and I've decided to make another one but in a more of a chocolate mocha color. Stay tuned for future updates on our progress. 

Also Kia would like you to know that she is freaked out of the yarn label. She has been frozen stiff ever since it wrapped around her mid-section. Ahhh ha ha ha! Look at at her face. Lol. 





No comments: