Friday, August 12, 2011

Plop?


My cat is very entertaining to me. If you ever want to simplify your perspective on life... just observe a day in the life of your cat. Sydney and I were sitting at the window watching the day roll by and all of the sudden plop. Something landed on the bush outside. Sydney was fixated. I think she thought it was a bird. I thought it was pigeon poo. So we went outside to investigate.



Sydney was intent on finding the source of the plop. Here she is tracking it's scent. I could not stop laughing.


Actually it was a very large grasshopper. This is a grasshopper right? I thought their bodies looked different than that. Maybe I'm thinking of the brown ones. Anyway, after choking on a little grass, it kind of turned into a modeling shoot for Syd.


Is there a heimlich maneuver for cats?


No comments: